Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission!

Ever since I was old enough to talk, I have wanted to be a missionary! When I heard David O McKay's slogan "every member a missionary" I was ecstatic! Although I have never served a full-time mission, I have had the privileged of having several friends hear the goodness of the Gospel in my home. Those experiences are priceless and will forever be dear to me! The Missionaries that came and taught...the Spirit that protected our home... the love and laughter that we shared, they will forever be part of who I am!

I do have to say that there is a small part of me that still wishes I would've had the opportunity to serve a full-time mission. These kids make it look sooooooooo awesome!!! I guess I will have to live vicariously through them for now!  ;)


11 comments:

  1. I wish I'd have served a mission too. It was in the plans until I met my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE ask those happy, spirit-filled, joyful missionaries! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video. I love the example of service our missionaries set for us. I look forward to a time when my eternal companion can serve a mission together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Another wonderful amazing video of our beautiful missionaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video! Their smiles show the love they have for what they are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun video! All of those smiling faces shows how much they love the service they are giving to others and the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm grateful I went on a mission. It was a fantastic experience.
    I will always cherish my time in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this video. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 35 days and counting to MTC entrance...

    ReplyDelete