Monday, May 11, 2015

READ THIS BOOK!

“Is there not something deep in our hearts that longs to draw nearer to God? … If so, then the Book of Mormon will help us do so more than any other book."
A dear friend of mine called me a couple weeks ago and asked me if I would teach her Relief Society lesson for her. So, I got right to studying the lesson. Saturday, to my complete horror, I realized I had prepared THE WRONG LESSON!!!

As my mind raced around in circles, I remembered a video that one of our sweet Missionary Mommas had recently put together for HER RS lesson... and I realized that it was the same lesson that I was SUPPOSED to be teaching!!! So, I copied her idea and put this together!

The Gospel is true. Reading The Book of Mormon is one of the best ways to receive answers to your prayers! Take time today to...


2 comments: