Thursday, October 1, 2015

Transfers

One sure thing about missions is CHANGE. Transfers are every six weeks in most missions. Elders and Sisters may be in an area for only one transfer or for many. These changes are made by the Mission President who receives inspiration as to where each missionary needs to be.



Nathan Bartling, an RM from Chino Hills, CA, served his mission in the Thailand Bangkok Mission 2012 - 2014. Nathan makes tourism videos for a living and is currently living in Bangkok. He has used his talent to put together this beautiful video of a transfer meeting! ENJOY!!!


CLICK HERE>>>
https://www.facebook.com/mormonthai/videos/vb.335601019805520/1018192834879665/?type=2&theater

16 comments:

  1. I always wondered what happened at transfer meetings. Thanks for this great video !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Just Awesome! Bawled like a baby! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these videos, they make me feel so much closer to my Elder. Thanks so much for using your talents to bless others' lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! It definitely is a tear jerker!! Can't wait to hear of this adventure directly from my DE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing my Elder. That makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Great video! Love the part when the missionaries meet their new companions!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw. Makes me cry. I want to be an MP wife so much. LOVE missionaries (like you do, too). The intro of your post made me think at first that this would be a post about RMs who moved back to their mission (I have 2 of them in my family.) Could be something fun.

    Kathy VW. Provo UT

    ReplyDelete